We’re considering some new features for 2021 - help us decide! Max 3 choices.
- Chat with other users by language (similar to Facebook/Youtube chat)
- Read a book, cloze-sentence by cloze-sentence
- Q&A - post and vote on questions, get answers from teachers / native speakers
- Short videos of native speakers talking about various topics with “cloze-ified” transcripts
- Shared collections with missing words by theme/topic, for example Food, Weather, etc.
- Shared collections that attempt to track the Duolingo tree - sentences with a word missing that appears in that Duolingo tree node/module.
Or let us know if you have something else in mind that’s not on this list. We of course also have a long list of improvements to existing features already in progress (improving TTS, supporting multiple clozes, continue to add features from the web to the mobile app, etc.). Any and all input is welcome. Thanks!