"Sentences played" doesn't seem to be available on the desktop

In the app version of Clozemaster, I like to use the “Sentences played” feature to review the sentences I’ve played in the round I’ve just finished. But I can’t find a way to do that in the desktop version. Am I missing something, or is it truly only available in the app version? If so, could it be made available from the desktop version as well?

1 Like

Yep that’s only available in the Android app at the moment. Working on getting it added to the web and iOS as well. May be able to get it added to the web sooner, otherwise will definitely be available in the next major release for both.

3 Likes

I’m glad to hear that you’re working on this. I’m looking forward to the fix.

Did anything happen with this? I use iOS and desktop but not android and was about to ask a similar question.

It is available in the desktop version. I don’t know about iOS.

1 Like

Hmm. I still don’t see on desktop. Maybe I am misunderstanding something. I am able to choose to Search the sentences I am Playing, but I can’t figure out a way to see the sentences I recently played unless I am on the screen at the end of a round.

Hmm. I guess there is the feature discussed that was added on this other thread: Searching for 25%, 50% or 75% mastered Sentences. Still it might be nice to just see what I played recently say on the current day. Maybe others have better memories than I do, I dunno.

1 Like

After reviewing some fifty sentences or more, my mind is often too tired to process the end-of-round summary at that time, so I usually just skip it. So although it exists it’s not very useful to me.

1 Like

The display of sentences at the end of a round is what I am referring to as the “sentences played” feature. For me, it works fine.

Regarding @morbrorper’s comment, I play only 10 sentences per round, and the feature is useful to me, though I don’t always use it.

2 Likes