Reviews by % mastered

I’d enjoy being able to work through my reviews in groups of sentences 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% mastered, as well as having the current mixed/random option.

I’d like to be able to get through my 25% and preferably 50% reviews every day, even if I don’t have time to clear the rest. I think that would do the most to help me learn the language when I have limited time.

At the moment the 25% reviews can get buried in large numbers of mastered sentences, meaning you can’t get to many of the 25% reviews unless you work through many reviews every day (ideal but not always possible!).

3 Likes

Hi,

Thanks for your message and for letting us know you’re interested in something like that. We’re working on a bunch of cool features at the moment, but I’ve opened a ticket with the dev team so we can add it to our to-do list.

If you have any other feature requests or there’s anything else we might do to improve Clozemaster, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Thank you again and happy playing!

Georgiana @Clozemaster

1 Like

@Tarob @jamesp999

This request (similar to yours) has been floating around for a while! I hope this feature can be added one day.

2 Likes

Thanks, I wouldn’t think this feature would be too hard to implement and it would make coming back from a break a lot easier.

2 Likes

You can now choose the order of your reviews, discussed in Feature request: prioritizing reviews by %learned - #4 by mike - Clozemaster - Clozemaster. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

thank you for implementing this!

2 Likes

Nice!
Thank you for implementing this.

2 Likes