'Review all' button iphone app vanished

Hi there. The ‘review all’ button has vanished from my iphone app. I can see from online that I have 30+ sentences to review, but the button isn’t there. Anyone else had this?

Hi James,

Erin from Clozemaster here. We recently made a change for some users and introduced a new feature “Todays Plan” so that all you need to do now is hit play and your session will start with your reviews first. You can still customise whether you start with reviews or new words and even which collections are included but we have made it now so that there is only one main entry point to choose from to get started with learning.

If you don’t have the Todays Plan feature visible on iPhone and you still don’t have the review all button then please do share a screenshot and I’ll look into it further. Hope that helps!