"Ready for Review" number does not match

Looking at the Dashboard, I seem to have 46 items “Ready for Review” in Italian from English, but when I enter the course I have none to review! The same goes for all of my courses, that the number displayed at the Dashboard is a lot higher than what is actually available for review.

I suspect that the discrepancy has something to do with the number of sentences mastered. The only course that shows consistent numbers is Japanese from English, which happens to be my only course that does not have any sentences mastered.

1 Like

I can add that I have reset one of my courses, since I had so many sentences for review that it made more sense to start all over again. Nevertheless, the Dashboard tells me I have 2739 sentences for review, although I now have none left.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know! Do you by any chance have any of the collections downloaded?

1 Like

I have downloaded collections for most of my courses, but none for the course that I reset (German from English).

1 Like

@mike, on the Android dashboard for Español from English it says I have 37359 items to review, however, in My Languages for the same course it says I have 50210 items to review, which is about what I had before the latest upgrade.

I haven’t downloaded any collections.

2 Likes

It seems that in my initial description of the problem, I confused the Dashboard with “My languages”: the number of items for review is higher in “My languages” than in the Dashboard.

2 Likes

@morbrorper @blogscot thanks for letting us know! A fix should now be in place - please let us know if you’re still seeing the discrepancy between the ready for review counts on your dashboard and “My Languages”.

2 Likes

It is looking a lot better, thanks!

Some courses still have minor discrepancies, though. In one case I could bring the numbers closer by synchronizing one collection, but there are some that still are bit off. Nevertheless, a great improvement!

Danish from English: 4444 vs. 4443
German from Swedish: equal
German from English: equal
English from Swedish: 32 vs. 31
French from English: 94 vs. 90
Finnish from Swedish: 1305 vs 1289

1 Like

Looks good here. Thanks @mike.

2 Likes

Thanks this is helpful! Will check it out.

1 Like