The brand new timer feature in Clozemaster Radio isn’t working for me: the timer is paused as soon as the device goes into standby mode. This means that even if I have the Radio function play sentences all night, the timer will never count down to zero, unless I keep the screen lit all the time.
How to reproduce:
0) Start Clozemaster Radio on a collection of your choice.
- Start a timer for 1 minute.
- Verify that the timer is counting down, and note the current time left.
- Put the device in standby mode.
- Verify that the voices are being played.
- Wait one minute.
Expected behavior: The voices should stop playing after about a minute.
Actual behavior: The voices keep on playing long after one minute. Wakening the device, you will see that the timer has only counted down a few seconds.
App version: 2.8
Device: Moto g(7) power, Android 10