Pop-ups won't go away when playing sentences

The multi-choice and one-letter hint pop-up text is sometimes appearing on screen and refusing to go away. The only way I can get rid of it is to stop playing that set and start again. Windows 10, Firefox.

1 Like

Here’s another example of this issue, which I’ve been experiencing repeatedly this evening. My cursor was nowhere near the hint button and I couldn’t make the pop-up go away. It makes it difficult to play when so much text is obscured.

2 Likes

Those popups/tooltips should now be removed - thanks for letting us know! A “Help” button has been added bottom right instead. We’ll continue updating that with shortcuts / button explanations.

Still need to figure out whether the list of keyboard shortcuts currently listed in the game settings (gear icon button) should go in Help.

If there’s anything else you’d like to see included in the Help modal, or you notice any popups/tooltips we might’ve missed, please let us know. Thanks again!

2 Likes

That looks better.

To me, the instructions for keyboard shortcuts are “Help” rather than “Settings”.

Nice to see an explanation of the points. I remember I played for some time before figuring out how it worked.

1 Like