Multiple Choice Answers Sudden Change

@mike
In the last week or so, I’ve seen answers to multiple choice with two or more words. This means they can obviously be eliminated as these clozes have always been one word answers. This is a change in Icelandic after 3 years of use.

1 Like

I like the idea of multi-word clozes, but I understand your problem. My suggestion is that the selection of choices should be enhanced to avoid mixing single-word and multiple-word candidates.

Sure, multiples would be fine, if that was the way it was originally presented. What I’m seeing, after 3 years of daily use, is a CHANGE that is visually confusing, as well as instantly eliminating choices.

Thanks for letting us know. Work in progress to try improving multiple choice answers. Multiple word options have been removed for Icelandic.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch! I appreciate you working on improvements.

Point of clarification, please… did you mean “have been removed as options for multiple choice suggestions” (which I wouldn’t care about since I have zero involvement in Icelandic and little more than that in multiple choice), or did you mean “have been removed as an option for a Cloze definition”?

If it’s the second, I still don’t care about Icelandic, but would care if it were extended to other languages since I do use multi word clozes (typically when they make up a fixed expression like ça va) in other languages, particularly my nightmare that is French.

2 Likes

I have the same problem in the Turkish from English course.

1 Like

This one. Can do the same for Turkish.

2 Likes