Missing sentences in Hebrew

Many sentences have just dropped out from fluency, 10,000 and 20,000 word lists, including record of mastery of those sentences. What gives?

Can you give examples? Can you also explain how you noticed this?

1 Like

Can I upload screen captures? Meanwhile, this:

… my dashboard says I am playing 68,830 and have mastered 68,162. Before the bug, this was over 69,xxx played and 69,xxx mastered.

… my fluency fast track was always based on 20,000 sentences, all of which I mastered. As of today, it shows 19,824 possible sentences for playing and 19,638 mastered.

… my 10,000 sentence list, all of which I mastered, now shows a possible set of 9,934 for mastery.

… my 20,000 sentence list, all of which I mastered, now shows a posible set of 9,922 for mastery; as does the 50,000 sentence list.

As far as I can tell, my total score was not changed by these bugs, though both my played-and-mastered sentences have been changed by them.

1 Like

Yes, you can upload screen captures. Wherever you want to upload one, you just need to press the “picture” icon that is seventh from the left at the top of the post editing dialog:

picture_icon

As one example, there were always 20,000 sentences to play for fluency until ten days or so ago. I had played all 20,000 many weeks ago. Why does it now read 19,824?

Until 10 or so days ago, my score showed me as having played (roughly) 69,250 (?) sentences and having mastered 68,500 (?) or so. No longer.

I do not believe the overall score changed.

Why?

One possibility: the answer is related to the cleanup of duplicate words.

If I understood that correctly, it will entail substituting new cloze words to maintain the content of a list, not reduce the number of cloze sentences in an established list. Someday. Not eliminating sentences without replacement. Can the developers provide an official explanation, so you are not required to speculate?

Sentences with issues are occasionally removed by the content moderation team if they cannot be adequately corrected. Sentences are also occasionally marked as inappropriate / NSFW by the content moderation team as they’re reported / they come to our attention. For the latter case, if you prefer to see NSFW content, you can turn it on in your account settings. Congrats on playing that many sentences - incredible!