Ho firmato un contratto di affitto.

[details=“English Translation”]People thought that she was dead.[/details] “people thought that she was dead” ??
I guess, it is still the work in progress.(smiley face inserted here)

1 Like

Um, dead? Non ho capito. Isn’t this about signing a rental agreement? Unless it’s something darker and one is about to swim wid da fish! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What I understand, currently mike is working on installing the English translations into the discussion section so we do not have to type them ourselves. (Great service btw). But when I went to “ho firmato un contratto di affitto” this new minted service offered the translation “people thought she was dead” probably keeping my previously checked sentence. That is why I commented on it as “work in progress”. It is a bug for sure, a funny one with a mafia twist.

1 Like

Ah ha, ho capito. The word “contratto” got me going down the Godfather trilogy route;-)

1 Like

Indeed, it worked out in a rather macabre humorous way here :sweat_smile:

It seems to be caused by this bug raised by @zzcguns:

Just out of curiosity @barcarolle, were you also using the app? And doing only reviews?

Whoops, sorry @sindaco, I probably incorrectly used the word “app” in this context.
I meant the web version of Clozemaster, as opposed to posting directly in the forum itself.

1 Like

I use Chrome on my computer and currently doing reviews only. I am happy to report that I am 10-15 days away from a zero review number and my forecast for a month has only one day with 14 reviews, the rest are zeros. My days of thousands dumping on my reviews are over. Talk about control freak! After I am done with my giant clean up I plan to do controlled portions of new sentences in 4000 collection where I stopped before because I was buried under the reviews. ( I know, it is not what you asked me, but who else if not my CM buddies can understand our self-made troubles?)

3 Likes

Ciao! I totally understand your need to “clean-up”. After help from Sindaco I can now keep reasonable control of my pesky Reviews and once tidied up I treat myself to the authentic voices on “Listening”, one of my favourite features. Points would make it even more fun, hint hint;-)

3 Likes