Daily goal streak seems to have reset incorrectly

@mike

I don’t care about this, but I accidentally set a daily goal for Latin some time ago and I noticed today that my daily goal streak is 2 days. I’m pretty sure I’ve met the goal every day for much longer than that. I don’t need it fixed - just thought I’d mention it in case it points to a wider problem.

A separate issue is that I’d delete the daily goal if I could, but I don’t seem to be able to change it back to zero.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know. A few users have reported issues with the daily goal resetting incorrectly. The upcoming update should include a fix.

At the moment the daily goal can’t be deleted, only changed. Curious - why would you like to delete it?

To me maintaining a daily streak for each language is enough without setting a goal score. It doesn’t really matter (as in, it doesn’t matter in the slightest!), but I’d prefer not have it shown since it’s different to my overall streak for that language since I didn’t set it at the beginning.

To be useful for most of the high scorers, I think the daily goals would need a wider range of goal scores to choose from. The “insane” level of 1,000 points a day is actually a pretty low daily score for many people. (I can earn 1,000 points in 5 minutes of reviews for a language I know fairly well and I bet others are even faster.) On the other hand, it might be discouraging for beginners and casual users if the range went up to 10,000 or 20,000 points!

3 Likes