Custom settings are hard to locate

I think it would be more user-friendly if all the settings were included under the Settings button on the dashboard, and the Settings heading in the menu in the top right-hand corner of the dashboard. It’s quite hard to find where to change the options for when the translations appear, the size of the text box, etc. I went looking for those options today and it took me a long time to find them. I was happy to discover at the same time that I can turn off the sound effects, something I’d managed not to learn despite racking up over 1,900,000 points on the site.

A brief explanation of the site for new users, laying out how the points work, the various options and where to find them, would also be very helpful.

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for your message and thoughtful feedback. We’re working on a bunch of cool features at the moment, but I’ve opened a ticket with the dev team so we can add it to our to-do list.

If you have any other feature requests or there’s anything else we might do to improve Clozemaster, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Thank you again and happy playing!

I turned off sound effects but now I want to reenable them and I can’t find where they are. Please could someone help. (I’m using Clozemaster on my Windows laptop.)

Also @kadrian - good points, thanks again, work in progress :+1:

Sorry, I did find it when I looked harder at your reply. I didn’t realise I needed to be in the middle of answering a question to change the settings. Now I get it, thank you!

1 Like