Cloze Collection uploads not functioning

Hello - I tried to upload about 10 words through “paste in words” - i.e. using words from existing sentences in romanian:

treptat
trebăluiască
parbriz
concordanță
lucea
amenințări
vătămări
sondaj
musulmanii

But it never seems to end loading - i have waited up to a few minutes. Can someone resolve this?

1 Like

I guess the search for existing sentences containing the provided words is somehow borked perhaps. I’ve tried adding the same list in Romanian, formatted as yours with each word on a new line, and also using the comma separated method, to no avail. I even tried the top ten non-accented words from Clozemaster’s own 100 most common words list (here), still no luck, then even just one word from that list, and again nothing.

Tried the same in Italian, also with ten common words, on new lines or separated by commas, or even just one individual word, and also can’t get it to work.

I’m using Brave desktop web on Mac OS X.

P.S. The “search” option for adding sentences containing that individual word to collection does work perfectly (at least in Italian), though of course it’s more laborious.

1 Like

Thanks for checking. I have tried both on iPhone (the extra line breaks comes from copy pasting from iPhone to notes - that happens automatically but has not been an issue) and also on a windows pc - so really seems quite generic.

I guess we need to wait for someone to fix this…

2 Likes

Not working for me too… thought it was something wrong with my files.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know! There was a server issue that should now be resolved. Please let us know of course if you’re still seeing any issues.

1 Like

Confirmed it works like a charm (both with the new lines and comma separation methods)! Thanks for fixing it so rapidly :smile:

1 Like

Confirmed from my end too - working smoothly! Thanks for addressing!

2 Likes