Change in individual Streak info

Hi @mike. For some reason my Italian from English has changed to 11 days, English from Italian 85. I’ve been on 500 points Italian for over a year now and on Cloze every day for 811 days. I may be mis-reading something but the 11days was rather a surprise.

It’s not the end of the world, as long as my 811 still works (I need the discipline;-) but I thought I’d ask for any advice.

Best regards to all the Team!

Floria7

Hello @Floria7! Sorry about that. It looks like for Italian from English you’d scored 498 points on Sept 23, and for English from Italian 96 points on July 11. I’m not entirely sure yet why they would have changed just recently, however, and not when points were missed. Might you recall doing anything different lately - perhaps playing on a difference device, or a different game mode than usual?

Both daily goal streaks have been reset - please let me know if they don’t look right.

Out of curiosity, why are you playing the reverse language pairing English from Italian? How have you found it so far?

Anything else we can do to help just let us know. :slightly_smiling_face:

Magnificent @mike - wow, thank you sooo much, everything looks perfect. You won’t believe what I have discovered and which may be of interest to others. I was given a footspa thingy to try and the remote that operates it actually affects my Samsung tablet and TV!! This may well have caused the blip in my streaks - so everybody, beware of doing your feet while doing your Cloze!

The Englsh from Italian course? I started this out of habit left over from Duo (who!? ;-)) and to “walk alongside” an Italian friend who joined to learn English. It’s fine but I do concentrate mostly on Italian from E.

Still can’t get “Speaking” to function but I’m not too worried. I love the native voices (I’ve heard similar in many a piazza!) and am amazed at how much l’ve learned since joining Cloze.

Thanks again for all your help and patience… Floria7

Edit later: Mike, thinking about it, there is a lot more learning to be had from the “English from Italian” course than I first thought. I think I’ll slow down some and look more at the Italian instead of correcting the occasional English blips.

Edit: Speaking now ok on phone after braving recent updates! Yay!

2 Likes