Can't flag a sentence after I've played it

I wanted to flag the Russian-from-English sentence “Не беспокойся! Тест легкий” because the pronunciation field (“Не́ беспоко́йся! Те́ст ле́гкий.”) is not right. It should say лёгкий instead of ле́гкий. However, I can’t find a way to do that now that I’ve already played it. I can only edit the sentence.

1 Like

It happens a lot to me too that I’d like to be able to return to the previous sentence, because there is no way to do the things that I’d like from the “end of round overview” window.

For example, I might’ve wanted to read the discussion comments, but already accidentally have progressed to the next sentence, before realising there were any.

It’s not a great workaround, but what I do in these cases is, after solving the cloze of the sentence I accidentally progressed to, I end the round, then I manually edit the sentence that I wanted to see the discussion for (or “report” - I just confirmed, that is possible too) to 0% mastered, so it will be the first thing that comes up if I initiate a round of “Reviews”. I solve the cloze again, do the thing I wanted to do (it’s not possible to view the discussions without solving it, but you can “report”/“flag” it straight away, even without solving the cloze first), then manually edit the percentage back to what it actually should be at (e.g. 50 / 75 / 100 % mastered).

Ideally though, I’d like to see these options added to the end of round overview (“View / start discussion”, “Flag / report”, and some others I can’t recall right now), as well as in the search results.

3 Likes

That’s a clever workaround. It never occurred to me.

1 Like