Aku tidak mengerti bagaimana bisa disaat mereka bersedia menyimpan barangmu, bisa-bisanya salah seorang petugasnya cuma berkata, "Maaf, barang Anda hilang." tanpa ada penyelesaian lebih lanjut.

English Translation

I don’t understand how in the world they can take your stuff for safekeeping, but then the post office guy has the nerve to tell you “Sorry, we lost it” and expect that to be the end of it.

The almost identical pairs made the same mistake. The two pairs are both in the 50K most common collection, but they should be merged.

English ID: 269984: I don’t understand how in the world they can take your stuff for safekeeping, but then the post office guy has the nerve to tell you “Sorry, we lost it” and expect that to be the end of it.

Indonesian ID: 4712663 (directly translated from English): Aku tidak mengerti bagaimana bisa mereka mengambil barangmu untuk disimpan, tapi kemudian petugasnya dengan beraninya cuma berkata “Maaf, barang Anda hilang” tanpa ada penyelesaian lebih lanjut.

Indonesian ID: 4712627 (translated from Japanese): Aku tidak mengerti bagaimana bisa disaat mereka bersedia menyimpan barangmu, bisa-bisanya salah seorang petugasnya cuma berkata “Maaf, barang Anda hilang” tanpa ada penyelesaian lebih lanjut.

As I have already reported on the other sentence discussion page, {{petugasnya}} merely means “clerk/officer”. It isn’t limited to a “post office guy”.

I also believe “disaat” is improper, It should be “saat”. “Disaat” is not registered in KBBI, IndoDic, nor SEAlang.