AI generated images - minor suggestions

I just discovered this incredible new feature - which TBH should be somehow announced better
for me it was a hidden feature I found in the settings section.

I have 2 minor improvements; which I believe will make this new feature even better

1. I believe we can starch\fit to screen the image instead of having it as a mosaic.
  2. It seems like this AI image stock was only generated for the new Fast Track Fluency collection - is it possible to also generate images for the Most Common Words collection?

See example below

And again, thank you for keeping this platform so great!

5 Likes

Just to add to that maybe even options for how you’d like the image to present? Some people may prefer different styles. Also is this feature going to be added to the app?

1 Like

Oh i like this !!!
Before you know it they’ll be working on multiplayer and thousands of memes for celebrating leveling up and winning the leaderboards. Maybe they’ll figure out a way to link Hello Talk with CLOZEMASTER and people can do live duels for others to watch. Or at the very least an in-house Messenger service.

I have created a user script that applies a full-screen background to collections where this feature is available, as it has not been addressed yet.

:heart:Clozemaster, so I had to do this myself

1 Like