"100% Mastered" button (checkmark) on iOS app vs website (and "Known" (brain) icon)

Hi there,

I have started using Clozemaster a few weeks ago, and I really enjoy it (working through the Swedish collections right now).

I was wondering about a little discrepancy between the mobile app (iOS) and the website:
On the website, the “checkmark” button sets the sentence to “100% Mastered”, which makes it reappear with the normal 100% interval. On the iOS app, the same “checkmark” sets it to “100% Mastered” and additionally sets the review date to the year 2100, essentially removing it from reviews.

Since I am mainly using the mobile app, I really would like to not completely remove a sentence in this way, but just want to set it to “100% Mastered”, so it will reappear at some point in time.

The current “checkmark” button on mobile behaves more like the “brain” button on the web version (even though I am not quite sure if they really do the same thing).

Are there any plans to make the available functionality more similar between mobile and web?

Thanks a lot and best regards,
Bernd

3 Likes

It’s the same on the Android app, and I can’t say I like the behavior. My workaround is to edit the cloze and manually adjust the percentage; maybe it works for you, too.

Personally, I find the web interface far superior to the app, so I use it even on my smallish smartphone, only using the app for the offline mode and the “radio” function.

2 Likes

Editing the cloze and setting the percentage manually is very cumbersome, but thanks for the tip!

2 Likes