Too many reviews

Hi I’m restarting after a long break. I have 4,000 review sentences. I don’t feel like I’m seeing many of the new sentences I’m just learning using the fast track. Should I do something to get the right experience?

2 Likes

If you want to see more new sentences, you can change the number of reviews you see per round in the “Review Settings” options on your dashboard:

I always have that option set to zero, since I like to play new sentences and reviews separately.

2 Likes

That’s an interesting idea, thanks!

2 Likes

I do just the opposite; I have my max reviews per round set to where it’s possible to have all sentences be reviews in a given round. My rational is that just by playing, I get reviews done at the same time as new sentences. That way I don’t worry about having to do separate reviews or worrying that my reviews are piling up. But I like the Zero review option because that allows maximum breadth and exposure to the language via new sentences. And, maybe it is good to stress a little bit about clearing reviews with the separate review button because that volume of dedication is probably how you become a champion. 9Million+ points in French is awesome!

3 Likes