The 100% learned issue, and suggested solutions

I reverted to the old method because the gui changes between (0% ,25% and 75%) and (100%) are confusing and the shortcut keys 1 2 3 get mixed up in my head with the keys 1 2 3 and 4 for answering in multiple choice.
On the other hand i would love the always increasing invervals, because they make sense.

3 Likes

Correct!

Also correct! :slight_smile:

Default should be the 100 option, or in other words 1x your 100% Mastered review interval setting.

Good points! Perhaps we can add an option where it still only shows the Next button but is always increasing by some multiple, say 1.2x.

5 Likes

Yes, this would make sense.
I tested a little bit more and what happens is when i use endless review when i press next, the next interval is first increased by the “normal” Interval. The increased interval in only in the next step. and can not be set when using the “end round” button.
If i want a shorter interval i sometimes use a wrong answer to reset the invterval instead of typing the correct number and then using r, Enter because this is easier to handle mentally and on the keyboard.

3 Likes

I’m a new ClozeMaster user (I don’t even have a single 100% entry yet!) but I want to say that I’m super happy that it supports this feature. I’m a long time user of Memrise and the fact that review intervals max out at about 180days there makes it really frustrating to use when you start having a few thousand words in your rotation. I don’t want to review “animal”, “me” and “daughter” every 180 days! And manually ignoring them is annoying and feels like a workaround more than a true feature.

I do find the default repetition intervals a bit steep in ClozeMaster though. Especially the 75%->30days to 100%->180days. I’m going to give it a try though, maybe I’ll end up liking them. And at least here I can reconfigure them if I don’t!

2 Likes

Simias, welcome. I’m fairly new too and still learning how to use Cloze, and this discussion has been really helpful. I’m going to test everything, find what suits me and learn loads. To have Mike reply and advise is a real bonus. As an ex Duo person, I’m already hooked on all that Cloze offers! Happy learning to you.

2 Likes

It looks like this didn’t make it into version 2.6.8, as far as I can see.

1 Like

@LuciusVorenusX - I’m interested to know how you’ve set your 100% mastered as I’m a bit unsure tho tis probably personal preference. Auguri.

1 Like

I use 8 days for 100% mastered. First repeat after using easy button was 14 days wich seemed right, second repat was 21 days wich seems wrong (should have been 24 days), Is the multiplier for easy button really 1,7 and increasing by 0,1 at each repetition as you said before?

1 Like