Silence the jingels?

Is there any possibility to silence the jingels (after every correct word and after a ten-sentence-sequence) without silencing the sentences?

3 Likes

Yes, in the playing/reviewing interface, click on the little “Settings” cogwheel:

Then switch the “Sound effects” setting to “Off”

3 Likes

Is this what you’re looking for?

When playing sentences select settings at the bottom right of your playing screen -

Then switch sound effects to “Off” within the settings list -

2 Likes

Ha ha ha :joy: :joy:

You were a few seconds faster @sindaco !

3 Likes

Yeah, I really appreciated that we basically posted exactly the same, at exactly the same time, including screenshots :joy: Though perhaps now I want dark mode on my web playing interface too :stuck_out_tongue: I do have it here on the forum on web.

3 Likes

Thanks to both of you!

3 Likes

Oh, brilliant!!! I was looking for a way to do that. Will that silence the sounds in the app too?

2 Likes

I don’t normally use the app, so I’ve just gone to check. It seems it remembers the settings for web and app separately, even if you open and close the app and “synch”.

In the app you can change it in the same way though, start your “Reviews” or “Play” a collection of your choice. Then while you are in the sentence playing/reviewing interface, click on the little cog wheel hidden in the top right corner (on my Android anyway):

Which will bring up a similar kind of settings menu, where again you’ll want to disable the “Sound Effects” option:

Enjoy the silence :relaxed:

4 Likes