Request for "Ignore All New" button

Here is a request, along with the background for it.

REQUEST:
The request is to add a button “Ignore All New” to the dialog that currently contains “Ignore” and “Ignore All”:

The effect of this button would be to ignore all unplayed sentences in the collection that have the same cloze. Currently, this functionality can only be achieved via the following procedure:

• double-click on the cloze word, which brings up this dialog:

• click the “Collection sentences” button (the middle of the three green buttons), which will bring up a dialog

• under “Search”, select “New”

• under “Context”, select “Clozes”

• on the left side of the buttons under “Apply to all selected:”, click the checkbox

• click the rightmost button in that row, “Ignore”

BACKGROUND:

After several years of not using German actively, I want to get it back up to speed within a period of a couple of months, in preparation for a trip. I want Clozemaster to take me as quickly as possible through as many unique individual vocabulary words as possible. When I see a word that I already know (that is, that I’m able to fill in when it appears as a cloze in text input mode), I’m fine with using the existing “Ignore All” button to ensure that I won’t see it anymore in the collection. (I would prefer fewer keystrokes than the four – Alt + I + Tab + Enter – that are currently required to select and press this button, but I can live with that.) However, when I encounter a word that I don’t know as well as I’d like, and want to assign it to myself for review, the standard workflow means that I will probably encounter the same word many times in the same collection in the future, in sentences that are generally very similar. I don’t want to be forced to go through all ten sentences with that same word. (There are cases where the sense of the word differs enough between sentences that it would be worth reviewing the individual instances, but these are rare enough that I’m fine with a general “one sentence per vocabulary word” policy.) Nor do I want to have to remember whether I’ve already set that word aside for review in order to determine whether I should ignore this instance. Thus, I’d like to have a button that I can press to ignore all instances of the cloze word that I haven’t seen already.