Penso che quello scrittore sia meglio di Milton.

audio says something different. 06/21/2021. I honestly do not think that someone is checking our posts here as a quality control of their product. Will give them un sacco di tempo to correct.

1 Like

Posts here are mainly for discussion purposes amongst ourselves I think.

If there is a real mistake (like incorrect audio), that we are certain of, there is the little red “Report” flag:

2 Likes

So, I found the sentence and played the voice a short while ago, and it said “Penso che Dante sia meglio di Milton”. Hence. it was incorrect audio, as you mentioned.

However, I went back and did the same again just now, and the audio has changed to match the sentence “Penso che quello scrittore sia meglio di Milton”. It gave me a female voice, but it isn’t the same as the normal one that we get.

How interesting!

2 Likes

Thanks for point that out sindaco, I hadn’t really picked up on the extra little button tucked away in the corner (my eyes don’t tend to drift that far away from the sentence I’m studying).

2 Likes

makes perfect sense !of cause it has to go the red flag. it looks like a glitch in this case. i went back and listened again and it did have a correct audio, then the next time it is incorrect again . that tatoeba thingy has dante there in Italiano and English . maybe that is why it is mighty confused. will go to the red flag. i guess to be continued…

1 Like

I am afraid that the “red flag” will mighty ignore my message. It is a glitch to send it them. I do not know why I expected it. Somehow knew all along it was a waste of time.

English Translation

I think that writer is better than Milton.

I don’t think they follow up on reports. This is still utterly wrong as of 9.27.21. Reported again.

Audio: “Dante…” Text “Quello scrittore…”

@sindaco Excellent advice. I tend to report if needs be, and move on. The contact we share with “Mike” generally is still the best, I think.