Italki Credits! 🎉

Hello Cloze Masters! We’ve joined the italki affiliate program which means you can now get $10 in italki credits after your first lesson by signing up via italki: Learn a language online.

italki lets you schedule 1-on-1 lessons with teachers and tutors in your target language. You can practice your conversational skills, schedule lessons whenever you’d like, and it’s very affordable, especially for 1-on-1 lessons.

Clozemaster can take you far, and the speaking mode is a great way to improve your speaking skills, but depending on your goals you’ll definitely want to practice speaking with a human at some point :robot: :slight_smile: We’ve found italki to be an excellent resource, I’ve used it a bunch for my Spanish and French, and so we’re excited to be able to share this deal. :rocket:

Alas, it is only for new italki members at the moment - curious to hear if you already have an italki account, as well as if you might be interested in any other deals like this we might be able to set up.

• This is great - thanks!
  • I already have an italki account
  • Share more like this
  • Not interested

0 voters

3 Likes

Excellent. I haven’t voted only because I don’t have an italki account. For those who do, this is great news!

1 Like

@ Floria7: It’s actually the other way around…if you have an account already you are ineligible. I signed up ages ago and just started using it for tutoring this summer. .

2 Likes

Grazie, ho capito. Ero mezzo addormentato;-( I’m such a beginner when it comes to technical chat and rely on the “other place” for chatting with friendly, very patient Italians. Must definitely branch out a bit and be more confident, perhaps when my Italian is up to your more advanced level I’ll have a go.

2 Likes

Your Italian is far beyond mine! For me I made it a personal goal in 2021 to improve speaking skills, so it’s a piece in that puzzle…

1 Like

Reread post, I may give it a go. Have a good day

I gave up on italki, but have been working with a very good tutor on verbling, and my speaking has drastically improved in the last 2 years.