Getting extra language practice in quarantine?

Wow, some impressive scores this week. I’m guessing people must be in quarantine? @Expugnator?

It’s a good time for language learning, if not much else, and I’m happy to have an enjoyable program like this to use. I’ve also been getting extra practice watching the French news to better understand the situation in Europe.

My best wishes to you all during these strange times.

3 Likes

:laughing: I’m actually getting next to zero language learning these days.Most of my study is done while sitting at a desktop. Now that I have to run around the house I can’t afford any long-term activity that involves concentration, like learning from a textbook or watching a film attentively. So my language maintenance is narrowed down to Clozemaster and other apps or whatever can be done and easily resumed when interruptions occur.

4 Likes

I’m laughing at the thought of 650,000+ points in five days being “next to zero language learning.” That just goes to show how much more accomplished you are than most of us!

3 Likes

In one week @Expugnator has reached my overall score !
It’s really impressive

5 Likes

Way to go @Expugnator on the changing of the guard at the top of the leaderboard!

Congratulations!

2 Likes

@expugnator Congratulations!

2 Likes

@adrianxu Your recent weekly scores have also been very impressive!

1 Like

Oh, thanks! This quarantine is definitely helping:)

3 Likes