Exactly how do streakfreezes work?

I seem to have quite a few and may need to use one in a week or two. Any help would be welcome.

1 Like

From what I have been experiencing, it seems that they make it so that you keep your streak after missing one day, if you do a session the following day. What I mean by that is, if you don’t use the app for two days straight, you lose your streak, even if you had, for example, 6 streak freezes

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the info. My streak tends to keep me disciplined so it looks like a hospital visit won’t spoil it. Have a good day and happy learning!

2 Likes

Talking about Streak Ffffreezes, I now have 24. I could take a break, say, every other day, perhaps even for a whole fortnight. Will I do this? Of course not, the day just wouldn’t seem right without reaching my goal and listening to Giorgio and Carla; -)

1 Like

I think this is possible.

I’m with you. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s harder to rebuild momentum than to maintain momentum.

Now to get used to the revised app, web page too!