Every time change I lose my streaks.... hehe

Oh that is all good to know - being happy to re-read it “with” me, and that the hare had the last laugh! as well as not worrying about Ora dimmi just yet (though I will keep trying to source a copy somehow, perhaps I’ll just have to do a huge catch-up at some point when I manage :smile:)

Ciao. Much prefer paper pages but resort to kindle ebooks from Amazon 'cos I need the translation that comes with.

Una buona giornata eh!

Same, perhaps I’ll just end up getting a digital copy indeed. Easier to source, and convenient translation options indeed, but much less charm.

@sindaco. Charm is so apt. I’ve read every Montalbano book and it’s a pleasure to look at them on my bookshelf next to several Donna Leon’s, and Tim Parks who writes great stories about living in Italy. But when needs must in these tricky times…ebooks are go! :wink:

1 Like

I only just realised, having seen Mike’s reference on the other topic, and now having edged closer to Daylight Saving Time (or “Summertime” as they like to call it here) on the other side of the pond, that that was what caused your streak loss!

I’m sure it’ll happen to some of us too next weekend :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s exactly what happened. You guys be careful!

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder for next weekend. Ten to one I would have forgotten in the excitement of life as it is;-)

2 Likes

And I just realized that my timezone trick doesn’t work in the Android app.

3 Likes

I indeed also discovered that last week much to my surprise… fortunately I had already managed to do the minimum activity before midnight to keep my streak, but overall it ended up in the daily stats as a huge dip in my normal review schedule :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think it would be nice to be able to take a day off from studying every now and then, without feeling guilty. It might even be beneficial in the long run.

I would love to see a streak freeze facility on Clozemaster!

@mike ?

2 Likes