Das Kind ist heute sehr unruhig.

In Pennsylvania German people say “rutschig” to mean this same thing. It has become part of the local English dialect too, in English, “rutchy” although it’s rarely put in writing so I have no idea how either of these words are spelled. I suppose this is not part of standard German?

Not even remotely. I could figure out the meaning from context though.