Change to ending "Infinite" sessions

Before the update, when you ended an “Infinite” session, you had the opportunity to redo an remaining incorrect sentences until you got them correct. This seems no longer the case, and the session just ends without a chance to go back to the sentences you missed. This is a very unhelpful change and I’m very baffled why anyone would want this, especially when you already could exit a session immediately by clicking on the Dashboard icon, if you so wanted.

Please give us an option to review all remaining incorrect sentences before leaving the session.

2 Likes

I filed an issue for the same problem exiting out of infinite:

If you use a preset round number it will force you to go through the incorrects though if you have to go back to 10 per round to save correctly that diminishes the usefulness of pro.

2 Likes

Are you getting 2 points (if doing multiple choice) for the sentences you got incorrect and redid during the session as well? That seems like a very petty change in scoring–half of what you’d get for a new sentence. Or is that a bug too?

1 Like

@smarmy_marmot @Ceid

Infinite rounds should now be updated/fixed! Thanks for letting us know and please us let us know if you’re still seeing any issues.

1 Like

As far as I can tell, it is fixed, as well as the problems with the scoring and having a session glitch out after getting a sentence wrong more than once. That last problem wasn’t one I had reported yet, but it seems that this fix resolved that problem as well. Thank you!

2 Likes