Today I raise my glass of Jam Shed to celebrate spending five happy years with Clozemaster.
Anybody else want to celebrate anything, why not, go for it: -)
Today I raise my glass of Jam Shed to celebrate spending five happy years with Clozemaster.
Anybody else want to celebrate anything, why not, go for it: -)
Congratulations on 5 years, Floria7!
Why thank you, Corgwin24! Grazie mille!
Congratulations on your anniversary, but youāve made me curious about something; did you go Pro immediately upon joining?
In my case I joined in April 2018, but went Pro in June 2018. Iām not sure which one to count as my anniversary; maybe Iāll pick a random date in May as my anniversary date and split the difference. ![]()
Ciao @LuciusVorenusX. Funny you should ask, I thought about that too. I started before the 29th Sept but couldnāt find the exact date, however I do remember being sufficiently hooked to go Pro almost immediately - so went with my Pro date. Iāll raise a belated glass to you for the 8 years in April 2018 but will do it again in May or June or your Pro date! Donāt forget to remind us though, eight years is worth every sipš·
Molto gentile da parte tua, ma preferisco unāAranciata Naturali Sanpellegrino!!
Il colore dorato e brillante evoca le calde giornate estive piene di sole. A ogni sorso potrai immergerti nel profumo e nella dolcezza delle arance appena spremute.
à vero, ah, è proprio vero⦠![]()
Ah ĆØ vero, sono dāaccordo. Ora sono più che felice di sostituire la mia bevanda con unāarancia fresca. ![]()